Wednesday, April 24, 2002

The Parable of the Lost Sheep


Thank you Leann. Thank you Don. Thank you for bringing her back to him. Thank you.

"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off."
- Matthew 18:12-13

"The Parable of the Lost sheep is about [how] the sheperd [sic] would leave his 99 other sheep on the hill side to look for the one missing one, and how happy he is to find it. God feels the same way about us. Well, I'm the lost sheep and God has found me.I feel like God would be unhappy with me for using and relapsing, stealing and lying etc, but Jesus says that God is happy to have found me. That's pretty cool."
-CAL, 10-3-01

No comments:

Post a Comment