Monday, January 27, 2003

Raiders lose, Bucs win. Baby pictures

Well, I got my wish.

The Bucs won, and prooved they aren't the Yuks. I am happy for them and already looking forward to next season. The Steelers and the Eagles are favored by Vegas oddsmakers to meet up in Superbowl Next. So we'll see if the Commonwealth of PA will have an east/west battle.

We stayed home, watched the game here. We were invited up to the Hyde-A-Way, but Doug had reports to write and I had a mess of clean up work to do on the project for CM (which I'm happy to say is done, and we're presenting it to the client today at 3:15pm. Say hallelujah, say amen).

And I would like to go on record saying that Raiders Fans are evil. They rioted. And if they had won, they'd have rioted. They are bad, bad people. All of them. Including professor CM who is a diehard Raiders fan. I told him I am not allowed to consort with Satan any longer, so as soon as we're done with this project I'm not speaking to him until he changes affiliations... I mean even being a Lions fan. A Seahawks fan. Anything but the Raiders.

It would have been nice to go to the Hyde-A-Way. Just to see this little guy again:

Isn't he cute? Nathan rocks.

We went to see him on Thursday night before going out to dinner for Doug's birthday (we took Wayne with us, to celebrate and make him drink beer). We had a nice little visit... I got to glom on the boy and hug him and hold him and sniff him... Geoff was excited to hold him but was scared at the same time. Can't say as I blame him. I managed to get the one picture of him... then he couldn't take it anymore. Too scary!

I went back on Friday and spent four hours with Marcia, just chillin' in the hospital, us girls and a baby. He slept the whole time. It was like he never was there.

We had a great time out for Doug's birthday (and celebrating Nathan's with Wayne... such fun).

Aside from being constantly busy with designing webpages, I haven't done much of anything else. There is no new or fun news to report. I'm boring as hell as always. I've got a busy week ahead of me, meetings, cateringman, working at Geoff's school, babysitting for Dan and Honey (oh yeah, every Friday! me and baby Ben! wooooo hooooo!)

Nothing else to report -- just wanted to make sure you all knew I was alive. Especially before Tess started worrying! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment