Friday, January 20, 2006

The CFUO

In the office yesterday morning, we all gave ourselves promotions. J, M, C and I were talking about how we all get along pretty well, so I said "Fine, let's run the company. We can be the CE or F or I or whatever O and get along and take corporate retreats on the shareholder dime."

C said "Oh, I'm not the CFO. I'm the CFUO." and we thought that was funny. So I had to share.

Not much to report, I'm just taking a second out to throw up (heh) an entry. Jess survived the History hand-in well, and then picked up her English midterm and found she'd bombed it in a huge way. Got a 52. She was devastated, but I think she'll recover. We had a huge discussion about what happened, how it happened, and how it won't happen again. I thought about punishment, but I think she beat the heck out of herself over it, so why pile on the misery.

Really, I got nothin' else this morning. The truck is preheating, I need to stop for gas, so I oughta skedaddle. I just wanted to say hi.


No comments:

Post a Comment