Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh, hai. Can I has foot massage?

"I don't get many things right the first time. In fact, I am told that a lot.
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here..."
-Ben Folds

Right then. I'm just posting a quick note to say that I went to a very nice wedding for some chick, and some dude. And I went to some giant city and walked about 80 blocks and my back hurts... and I have 300 pictures to sort through... but... all told. You Know It Is A Party Once The Devil Horns Fly...

Wow. Weekend. Fun.

And 100,000 of you will be eagerly hitting the site tomorrow as soon as you get to your desks (I know you, dear readers) first thing in the morning because you know I'm back.

We got home just before 9, ate pizza, unloaded the car, and rebonded with the dogs. I will write more at length this week, possibly tomorrow if I can. In the mean time. Say Hi to "Mrs. Ronniw."

No comments:

Post a Comment