Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Shenanigans with Dave blog

So, after long consideration, I decided to start a blog outlining the Shenanigans with Dave that I have. The blog is here, if you would like to read it (I only have 2 entries, and I'm too tired to keep going tonight so I'm heading to bed. But there will be more tomorrow!!!)

I think I am mostly going to focus on the shenanigans when I had my camera with us, because pictures tell a nice story. And the writing and the visuals will help Dave remember where we have been. Sometimes, he forgets.

This week, we had shenanigans on Thursday and Friday. And I made Dave laugh and beer almost came out of his nose. It was awesome.

So these great moments are precious to me... and they are sometimes lost to him due to his short term memory issues. Having a written record of the lunches and fun sounds like a good idea to me.

Think of it like Tuesdays with Morrie, but without the death and a lot more beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment