Saturday, November 05, 2011

Fall Back

I slept until a little after noon today, and Doug came to wake me up because I had committed to going and helping with the snack shack at the varsity home football game.

When he woke me from my sleep, I was having this amazing dream about a parade, and there were all kinds of people that I knew at the parade. I was looking for someone, and moving through the procession and the crowd, talking to people, confused and guessing, and seeking and reaching.

I was mad that he woke me. I felt as if I was just about to find that thing or person that I was looking for when he woke me up! He was actually in my dream,  trying to help me, I remember that much. It's a shame he ruined it by waking me, that certainly was no help.

Tonight we get to turn our clocks back an hour for Daylight Savings Time. I will endeavor to use that extra hour to sleep, to find out who I was looking for, and why.

What better use of time can there be?

No comments:

Post a Comment