Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE 2011 into 2012...

It always has confused me. Is this NYE 2012? I guess it is.  It wouldn't be 2011, because that's old year's eve.

Long and the short of it is, in the famous words of Adam and Counting Crows, "A Long December, and there's reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last." This time last year we got a lawyer so we could go up against Bank of America. That battle still continues. I had hoped it would be resolved during this year, but ... no.

So here's the new year upcoming, and let's hope that we can get this all put to bed in this year upcoming. It hangs heavy over my head and heart, and makes me feel less like me.

Cheers to you all, those I know and those I have not met. Take a cup of kindness yet, and I wish a happier new year to each of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment