Saturday, November 03, 2012

stupid move...

When I moved the blog over here, I removed all of the html pages for the old blog entries from my old domain, but left the folders with the pictures in them up there so they'd be handy, and because they are referenced here in this blog from the cutting and pasting and moving over that I did ...

and now I accidentally deleted the images folder from the old site. and I do not have some of the folders locally on this laptop, so I can't replace them all.

When I try to do something that I think will be helpful to me, I end up screwing everything up. And that is just epic and stupid.

Makes me want to go back to bed... because now, I kind of need to rebuild all those folders or hand insert all the pictures BACK into this blog, entry by entry.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, today I accidentally went to a housewarming party that isn't until NEXT Saturday, and then brought a gift where I thought the gift receipt was in the box....except I just found the gift receipt in my kitchen so clearly that's not what is there. What the heck did I put in there? A gas receipt?? I...got nothing.

    Planets = not aligned today!!

    Hang in there....

    ReplyDelete