Thursday, January 10, 2002

Gag Order

Ever have something you were just dying to talk about but you are forbidden to talk about it because it means your big fat ass.

Yeah.

That's where I find myself.

This is a quickie because I have to get out of here. It's toxic here right now. And on top of that, Geoff is sick. Doug is grilling steak, and I want a beer and a backrub. I'll be able to score the beer, the backrub might take some begging.

More on the topic some one of these fine damn days. but for now, suffice to say, I'm under a self imposed gag order and hating it. Then again, I may not have to worry for long. I don't know.

It's the not knowing thing that really gets me down. Ya know? When CAN I talk about this. When will it be public knowledge? What the hell can I do to keep myself from discussing this???

Turning the blog off for one. For the night at least. More tomorrow. Not permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment