Tuesday, April 11, 2006

there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Oh we are silly. Silly today. Very silly. Quote of the moment is courtesy of my daughter who brought it up and killed me. I like when she makes me laugh with her Peter Griffin Imitation.

So yeah, not much to report. Home inspection is this Friday. That'll be kinda awesome I hope. Jess' play was killer good. The Saturday night show had a lot of gaffes and mishaps, but the kids played through it like consumate professionals. Missed lines and Wardrobe Malfunctions and all, and they just dealt with it and because of how well they did, they got bigger cheers than you could have imagined.

I feel kind of let down that it is over, I can only imagine how the kids feel. Jess is relieved to be home in the afternoon. She has a rough draft of a huge paper due tomorrow, and didn't touch it over the last two weeks... so yesterday and today were her catch-up days.

No comments:

Post a Comment