Thursday, October 17, 2013

real live updates to come i promise

I am running out the door to go to Geoff's Court of Honor for Boy Scouts. dude tried to wash his shirt and failed miserably. It's a great story. He's accepting of his mistake and if anyone questions it, he'll answer honestly.

Work has been good, the commute has been long. There is a distinct possibility that a job may be created for me. The guy I'm working with has already been hired. Part of me says yes yes yes and another part of me knows that I will then have to give up CAC and will be having to get up at 5:30am DAILY (oh, the horror).

It will be nice to end three years of drought and financial discomfort. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I've been walking my butt off, at least 2 miles a day, sometimes 5. I feel like I am accomplishing things. I like my co-workers.

There are pros and cons to the possibility of working in Boston.

Off to boy scouts. more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment