Saturday, May 24, 2014

Holiday Weekend Mode

Oh hello Saturday morning. I've been waiting for you.

With the new job, I need to be up and in the shower by 5:30am. If I'm taking the train, I aim for the 6:30 and usually make the 7. after that there is a long wait for the next run. If Doug is driving and I'm riding, I'm happy if he's in the car by 7, and would rather he be in the car by 6:45 so we can leave a touch earlier.

Early is so not my thing.

Carrie and I had been meeting a couple times a week at the gym, between 7 and 7:30 most of the time, and that was a struggle, getting out of bed and into exercise clothes and a scrunchy by 6:50.

This morning, my dogs were up at 4:45 wanting to go outside. I thought about being up for the day but got back under the covers and cuddly and fell back asleep.

Waking up at 10:30, my normal very favorite time to wake up.

This being a holiday weekend, I plan on sleeping as much as happily possible.

I love my job, but really love my sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment