Monday, January 16, 2012

deopsition

Tomorrow is Deposition Day, and today I am home, nervous and angsty. Geoff has a school holiday for MLK day, Jess is working at "awesome" and hopefully having an awesome time. Doug is in his office working.

I am doing dishes and moving around firewood and putting away the last of Christmas. I changed our bed sheets. I washed our quilt. I am glad I'm home today because Brodie has been acting very strangely. She attacked Gonzo in the middle of the night and then again this morning and I had to physically break it up....

And about an hour ago she had a shaking fit on the floor here that looked like a seizure or something. She's been hiding in my bedroom, like she's done something wrong, and won't go outside with the others when they want to go pee.

My jaw hurts, I'm not sure if I have a toothache, and ear infection, a tooth infection, or if I'm grinding my teeth at night.

I need a shower and a trip to the market. But really, I just want to go back to bed.

Wish me luck for the next 24 hours, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment