Monday, September 12, 2005

Where did my weekend go???

Oh my God, what just happened? The weekend? Where is it? Where did it go? It was right here ... and. Heavens. I do believe I squandered it.

This weekend, we stayed home, and we did next to nothing. I mean the adventure outdoors fun stuff kinds of things didn't get done. Some dishes did. And some laundry. Oh and Doug mowed the lawn. Aside from that... I think I slept, read, and watched football.

And this is a crying shame, because this weekend was one of the most gorgeous ever. But we didn't enjoy it with gusto. Sigh. What a waste.

Now I have to go back to work and feel cheated. Where was my fun? It sat there waiting for me. Why didn't I embrace it and grab it and run with it? I am a durn fool. That's why.

Enough crying. I got what I paid for. It's my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment