Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Enrique sends me his love...

I am sleepy. I opened my email this morning, and lo and behlold, I got an email birthday greeting from Enrique Iglesias!!! I'm all like "No freakin' way!!! He REMEMBERED!!!"


Check'm out! He's Sexay!!!!!

The card played his sexy music, with him singing all this lovey stuff to me personally, I'm sure.

And the script on the page spelled out while he was singing. It was like magic! I swooned. I swayed. I fell over and hit my head on the table.

I came to my senses. I hate Enrique Iglesias... but the card comes from my sister who admitted the cheesiness of the card but was imagining the look on my face when I opened it. She was right. It was worth sending to me for a larf.

I have GOT to laugh at this picture though -- I think it is hysterical the way they position his face in pictures so you don't see that hugeassed mole on the right side of his face. You can see it once in a while in videos or interviews, but most of the time, you get the "better" side of this boy's visage.

Doesn't he have enough money that he can go get that hairy mole removed already, fer cryin' out loud!?!

Anyway. Today is indeed my birthday. I'm 36. The other day Ernie was stressing in his journal that he is 26 and his life is going nowhere. I felt the need to email him and let him know it doesn't get any easier, better, successful. The next ten years are as dismal as what's on your plate today buddy.

Geoff and I are leaving for Maine in about 10 minutes. I just wanted to post a quick note and share the gorgeousness of Enrique with you all. I know you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment