It was a super rainy day here today. Humid morning but a low temperature. Then heating up and turning dark and stormy.
I had a lot of meetings today, and thankfully the weather didn't knock our power out during the busy parts of the day. I hate when it does that. The rain came straight down. Not an angle to be seen, no wind. Just pouring. Around 4pm we lost power and the lightning felt like it hit the street a block up with a crack of thunder like I've not heard in a very long time.
Truly a dramatic afternoon!
After it cleared out, around 8pm, it was nice enough for a walk and Doug wanted to take one. He always invites me, and usually I say no but it was super nice after the storm had cleared out and I had no excuses.
I made an appointment for Friday afternoon to get a cortisone shot in my knee so it'll be feeling better hopefully for Maine.
Kind of hard to believe a week from tomorrow we'll be on our way to the best weekend in the year.
Didn't get a picture today, so digits are down below!
digits
exercise: 12/12 hours, Treadmill run, 25 min/1.81 mi; walk with doug & toffee, 21 min/.96 mi. 12k+ steps by bedtime
blood glucose:
6:45am: 138
4:30pm: 154
10:30pm: 153
food & meds:
6:45am: jardiance, new meds
7am: 2 cookies w/coffee
11:30am: left over tomato/cuke salad w/ last steak tip; met+glip (may have accidentally taken 2 met? not sure. It also may have fallen off the bureau and into my clean laundry).
3pm: another cookie (sorry not sorry)
5pm: new meds
6:30pm: geoff's fried rice and steak
7:30pm: met+glip
red wine (no ginger ale)
No comments:
Post a Comment