Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Porch Life and Sangria

Big product outage today, lots of drama. Very stupid day work wise but overall, an amazingly fun time with the family. 

We went up to High Rock and Pen Mar Park with Jess. Doug has been wanting to go up there to see the sunset, and tonight it did not disappoint. 

We wanted to stop at a brewery on the way back, but they don't open until tomorrow at 3pm. They lost out on having us as customers. 

Lucky for us, I whipped up two carafes of sangria, a white and a red, before we left. So they were here waiting for us. Huzzah. 

Doug headed to the TV and Jess and I headed to Porch Life. I chastised him, and he came out to join us. 

Porch life rocks, y'all. 

I didn't get any pictures because the phone was in the house on the charger but we sat out and talked about A.I. Translation and how it is a failure, The Regular Show, Jess' friend who is coming to stay with us tomorrow, fun things for Jess to do with her tomorrow. Doug made more sangria after we killed the two carafes I made, and his was decidedly more "fun" than mine. 

Like I said, great day. Stupid work. Tomorrow might be some more stupid. But we'll survive. Still having internet problems with this laptop, so pictures maybe tomorrow? who knows. I did manage to get that one there of Doug uploaded. 

Digits, below!




digits
exercise:
12/12 hours,  quick treadmill just to fit it in (glad I did!) 15 min/1.13 mi. 10k+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose: 

7:15am: 146
4:30pm: 154
11pm: 153

food & meds:

7:15am: jardiance, new meds
through the morning, some crackers
1:15pm: 2 blueberry muffins, met+glip
2pm: english muffin w/pb
5pm: new meds
6pm: bowl of cheese tortellini; sangria
more sangria. no snacks


No comments:

Post a Comment