Monday, October 07, 2024

Beach Balls

This morning when I let Toffee out there was this big, huge, giant beach ball just sitting next to my car. I have no idea why, or where it came from. We have a ton of kids in the neighborhood so it could have been from anywhere. Anywhere.

So I took a picture of it. Pondering it.

I thought about bringing it into the yard for safety but I thought Toffee would pop it or something. I left it alone and went to get my coffee and looked outside a few minutes later and it was gone. I looked up and down the street and didn't see it anymore. 

Gone to another house to bless the inhabitants with its whimsy, I guess. I hope they loved it.

So. A weird welcome to the Monday morning. May the beach ball bless your eyes today. 

I got nothin' else. ha. 

Digits below. Look at that big assed happy beach ball, yo.

digits

exercise: 12/12 hours.  18 minute walk inside while dinner was cooking. 6500+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 178
4pm: 151  
10:30pm: 185

food:
coffee/water
12:30pm: Metformin. pb&j (low sugar j, 647 italian bread)
4pm: very small apple w/pn
6pm: bowl of pasta w/meat sauce; metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment