Thursday, October 03, 2024

Census

Last night, I didn't sleep really well, kept waking up and tossing and turning. I'd love to sleep past 3am someday. I woke up with a stomach ache. I'm taking tomorrow off of work already, otherwise I might have taken today off. I had a lot to get through before my disappearance for tomorrow. 

Yesterday while my friends were visiting, the census bureau lady came by to do census bureau interviewy things. The last time I had a census bureau person visit in person was when we were still in the brown house. I made him tea. We sat in the back yard. 

I told her it was a bad time, so we scheduled time to chat today on the phone. It was a supplemental quiz about violence. I felt weird but thankful saying "no" to every question. 

It gives me pause to really ponder the fact we don't face violence, fight amongst ourselves, or anything else. 

Geoff made dinner, and it was a lot of pasta. I feel sluggish and tired from it. But it was delicious. 

No photo tonight. Off to bed. 







digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. 21 minute indoor walk while steaming broccoli. 6200+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 176
5pm: 140  
10pm: 194  

food:
coffee/water
12:30pm: a lot of roast beef w/mayo on 647 italian bread; metformin
6pm: cheesy pasta with mushrooms and broccoli; metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment