Friday, May 20, 2022

Chili

Tonight, sadly, I'm slightly irritated. Doug made chili for dinner and he does this thing where he does not drain the meat to get the grease out of the frying pan. He says "oh it's not that much.

Narrator voice: Doug was wrong It was that much. 

I almost gagged, and used paper towel to absorb as much of the grease as I could before sitting to eat. He kept saying "oh it's yummy!" and I was trying my best not to to utter "shut up, you know it is not." 

I didn't eat much overall today. I was going to make chicken salad, but it was busy all day and then we had a small emergency to deal with and so I couldn't just prep that for tomorrow. 

Meh. 

This afternoon I found my fitbit that I'd lost while making the guest bed a few months ago. I'd been thinking of buying a new one, but ta-daaa. I didn't realize that it had popped off my wrist and slid under the bed. I had given up on finding it, and recognized that mostly I was obsessed with tracking how much sleep I get, not so much how much walking I did. But now I have it and it's charged up so I can be equally obsessed about steps and blood sugar I guess. 

Here's the update

Exercise: none. It's also 900 degrees so I stayed inside.

Blood Glucose:

8:30am 141
11:45am 177
3pm 155
9pm 162

Food:

Coffee
iced coffee
Water
yogurt & berries
bowl of chili
small bowl of almonds


No comments:

Post a Comment