Monday, May 16, 2022

A Case of the Mondays

I would have called out today if I didn't have two important meetings. The good thing about working from home is I can take a break in the middle of the day if I'm feeling really ill. The bad part is I never truly get a full sick day of recovery from whatever ails me. 

Unless I'm really sick. Then I will shut down. But honestly, there's nothing wrong with my brain, just my butt. And luckily I do not use my butt for work. 

I really was not feeling like getting into things today. Ramping up to work is hard for me sometimes and I can say that I'd much rather be horizontal and resting, but there's stuff happening. Luckily for me, I have a team, and I can turn to them to help out with things when I am feeling exceptionally blah. 

I ended up taking a huge nap, asked my colleague to handle my incoming tickets and a small emergency that rose up around 4pm, which was good. Again. Nice to have a team. Now I'm finishing some tickets and I'm done for the day. whew. 

My doctor emailed me back, she put in a prescription for Tramadol for me but it was unclear if they would be at the pharmacy or mail order. So I am slightly confused. Will email her back now... let's see where they are!

Blood Glucose:

8:45am 144
3:30pm 153
10pm 196 (grrrrr)

Food:

Coffee
Water
Seltzer
Big bowl of yogurt & blueberries/strawberries
steak and salad just like last night 
cashews




No comments:

Post a Comment