Monday, July 10, 2023

A non entry

I started to write an entry about our Mini needing work because of an oil leak. And then I abandoned it.

I'm tired. It's been a long day. I did manage to water the garden (but not weed!) and took a walk for about 12-13 minutes. I spent time with the morning glories out front. I'm glad I took the time to do things, but I feel now I'm an hour or two behind where I usually am.

Super thankful for Geoff being a good cook. He made some great chili, but now it is 10pm, I just finished doing some work after talking to Linda for an hour, and I need to load the dishwasher and get the cardboard recycling pulled together.

Wish me luck tomorrow. We're launching a website, and I'm freaking out a little because it's been 5 months since we've done one and I honestly feel like I can't remember what I'm doing. Steady on, lady. Steady on.


digits, below. 






digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Pokemon dedicated 10+ walk.

blood glucose:

8:30am: 189
5pm: 144
10pm: 166

food:

coffee, water
11:45am: breakfast burrito: Low carb whole wheat wrap, 2 eggs scrambled, shredded cheddar, salsa
12:15: metformin
6:30pm: bowl of chili, layer of fritos & cheese on the bottom, sour cream
7pm: metformin+jardiance
white wine







No comments:

Post a Comment