Thursday, July 06, 2023

Summer Summer Summer

Today it was rather extra brutally hot outside. 

I remind myself I am not to complain. I am not to bitch or whine. 

At about 2:30pm I went outside with the dog and the sky opened up. It felt as if the air was just so heavy it couldn't hold the water anymore. 

Phin and I looked at each other and went back in. 

It cooled off enough for Doug to feel comfortable enough to go for a walk. I talked to Geoff about dinner and asked him if he'd grill and he made a face. He cooked last night in the heat so I volunteered to make tonight's dinner. 

I got everything organized and went outside and it was actually really delightful. I grabbed a beer while the grill was working, sat at the patio table and played with my phone. I enjoyed all the wonderful smells outside between my flowers and the grill, the ozone of the recent rains and the moist ground and greenery. It was delightful to be out there and just relaxing. Really truly, the flowers were amazing, this planter is rocking out hard and absolutely amazing. And I missed out on taking a picture of the onions and peppers I grilled but the sausages were working out perfectly. 

All hot of a day, brought to a relaxed ending. Without me complaining. Be proud of me, friends.

digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Dedicated 10 pokemon walk

blood glucose:

8:30am: 163
4:30pm: 154
10pm: 193

food:

coffee, water
10:45: bowl of mac & cheese with a lot of bacon
11:30: metformin
noon: Big Big Salad w/tuna and mayo 
6pm: grilled sausages and onion; metformin+jardiance
beers
8pm: ramekin of mixed nuts
9:30pm: 2 baby bell cheeses

No comments:

Post a Comment