Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I got nothing but digits today kids

Didn't realize it was 10pm already. I talked to Linda a lot tonight, while I usually would have been blogging or thinking about an entry. 

90% sure we've got the dogsitting situation resolved. Hopeful. 

Gotta start my day early tomorrow, I've got several things due tomorrow afternoon, one big client call, and more things to think about for Dad's funeral thingie. 


Digits down there.






exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps,  20 min. in-house walk. 7k steps by bedtime.

blood glucose:

8:30am: 177
5pm: 164
10pm: 213

food:

coffee/water 
10:15am: english muffin w/PB and full sugar apricot jam
11am: metformin
1pm: small ramekin of tuna salad
6:15pm: plate of spaghetti with meat sauce
7pm: metformin+jardiance
white wine
couple handfuls of pepitas

No comments:

Post a Comment