Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Put off until today what I should have done yesterday

I'm doing that thing again where I have something I need to do, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to commit to doing it. It isn't a bad thing or a hard thing. It involves me going downstairs and using the dual screen setup. And I just don't want to. 

Before I went on vacation I was supposed to do this, and Doug and Geoff were both constantly in my way. Geoff kept parading through, even though I asked him to either stay in his room or stay upstairs. Doug was in a lot of meetings, and I wanted more than a half hour to do this, in case I had to do multiple things associated with the thing. 

We're right back to where we were. Doug is in a meeting at 2. I have meetings from 3-4:30. I kind of feel like I should just go to the office and do this. 

Oh my gosh did I just say I'd rather do this at the office? Oh man. 

It must be bad for me to feel like that. 

I've got to admit, it would force me to do this, to sit in a quiet room with absolutely no distractions, no interruptions. No dog barking at the neighbors because someone let him out and left him there. No loud discussions happening upstairs or downstairs around me, which can distract and also end up being heard in the recording I need to make. 

When I feel this way, I just want to lay my head down, and go to sleep. I really can't focus, and my brain doesn't work. And then I start to get anxious, panic, and then I really can't work. 

But once I do it, I'm fine, everything is fine. I never used to be this way. It isn't a work from home thing, it is honestly something in the last 5 years that I've sort of been doing and I hate it. 

no photo today, I didn't go outside.



Exercise: hmmmmm no.

Blood Glucose:
9am 203
5:30pm 148
10pm 166

Food:
Coffee
Water
bowl of yogurt with blueberries and splenda
handful(s .... several) of pepitas 
salad with romaine, tomato, red onion, kalamata olives, feta, cucumber
grilled chicken strips marinated in yogurt, olive oil, garlic, dill, parsley and chives from our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment