Sunday, June 05, 2022

Back on My Bullshit

 The entire time we were on vacation, I tried to just do the right things with food. I didn't have muffaleta or po'boys. I had salads. They were good salads. I drank hard seltzer, a few of them were shit, but I have to recommend High Noon seltzers. The best I've run into. The peach one was amazing. 

And I didn't even drink every day. Did I even go to New Orleans?

Even though I was walking walking walking and burning off the sugars, my blood glucose was astonishing. Well over 200s, and one day at 310. I hated it. I thought to myself, did I forget to take my meds?  Am I going to die or pass out from something other than the heat? 

Anyway. We're home now. And I've got to go get blood work after June 26th, so I'm back to working on this dieting, low carb, and tracking. 

Apologies if you're here on this blog and don't care. I'll leave the tracking information further down the page under a picture so you can ignore the stats. 

Here's a picture of a piece of art in the Crescent City Brewing Company bar. I want it. 

Today being June 5th,  Here we go. 

Exercise: Aside from house cleaning, none yet really (as of 1pm)

Blood Glucose:

last night at 1pm: 210
10am: 191
4pm: 188
10pm: 241

Food:

Coffee
water
spoonfuls of chicken salad (chicken, mayo, cream cheese, almonds)
peanut butter on a potato roll

(we went out to eat with our friends Mike & Michelle)
buffalo wings
chicken on wedge salad
3 beers* (see 10pm reading)
water

No comments:

Post a Comment