Thursday, June 30, 2022

Into the Office

This afternoon I needed an upgrade done to my laptop for the operating system. It should have been easy. It didn't go right. And now the IT department has to fix things up. In Person. I need to ....

Go to the office. 

There are still rules in position about entering the building and I do not have a covid test. I can't go in, but the IT person is going to meet me outside and take the laptop. 

Not sure how long it will take. I can play Pokemon, and walk around a little. I will message some friends who are back in the building and see if they want to come outside and say hello. 

Maybe I'll see if Geoff wants to come, we can go over to the brewery around the corner and have a pint. 

I have not been to the office except one time since March 2020. I had to pick up a loaner laptop after my keyboard stopped working a while back and I had to send it out to Apple for repair. 

Should be interesting. 

Not much else to report, we had a number of wild and crazy things happen with work related issues today and I'm exhausted from it all. 

I made a wonderful grilled chicken dinner. I feel like all we eat is chicken but it's affordable right now. I'd love something else. Maybe this weekend I'll bend the rules, have a hot dog in an actual bun! Woooooo! Livin' wild! Holiday weekend! Freedom! Yay.


No picture to separate the digits. Sorry folks.  





Digits

exercise: 

Blood Glucose:
9am: 186
5pm: 162
10pm: 152

Food:
Coffee
Water
chicken in a salad with goat cheese, mixed baby greens, wee tomatoes, red onion.
grilled chicken breast marinated in olive oil, lime juice, garlic, parsley, dill, chives, salt & pepper
sauteed green peppers and vidalia onions
wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment