Thursday, August 04, 2022

The Thunder Rolls

 Tonight Doug started out on his walk, and came back in after a couple of minutes. The rain had started and he didn't get out the door fast enough. Luckily he was close enough that turning back around was easy. 

I didn't get to do my laps in the house. I worked after dinner and then accidentally took a nap. 

There was a good thunderstorm happening, and I went to the bedroom. 90 minutes later I woke up. Guess my brain needed a break. 

The thunderstorm is still going on, so I can't even do a late stroll like the other day and I don't feel like lapping downstairs or up here. 

I thought we might lose power here for a bit. Our internet is very sensitive and goes off at the littlest flickr. So we've been trying to catch up on "Only Murders In The Building" (Hilarious) and we've had to reset the roku three times. 

I hope I can fall asleep tonight after that nap. 

Also, I am keeping an eye on the weather for Maine since the fest is outdoors. Fingers crossed that this Saturday forecast is going to be amazing like it looks?




exercise: none today

blood glucose: 
8am 161
5:30pm 188

food
coffee
water
seltzer (non alcoholic)
3 small chicken thighs made into chicken salad, in a carb balance wrap with a tomato and cheese
2 chicken breasts, grilled, on top of a salad of lettuce, tomato, celery, goat cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment