Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A nothing post

I had about 10 posts today that I started and deleted. Just felt bored with everything I wrote, and it was either complaining or dumb. Sorry for this nothing burger. I promise some more interesting things tomorrow. I guess it's good that I've had actual posts for several weeks in a row now. I'm just staying awake long enough to take a reading, and Doug is watching some Australian WWI movie which is very loud. 

Soo.  That's it. 

Anyway. No picture, I'm lazy. 

Digits below! 





digits 

exercise: Dedicated 10+21. I did 14 when Doug went to get Geoff at the train, and the rest when he went out for his walk. three days in a row of 30+ yay me.

blood glucose:
8am: 164
5pm:156
10pm: 185

food:
coffee, water
8:15am 1/2 slice of american cheese (the other half was for phineas and his medication)
10am: bowl of yogurt w/the last peach (no splenda/sweetening needed. so good).
11:30 Metformin
12:30: tuna melt. tuna, celery, mayo.  american cheese, 2 slices of 647 bread
2pm: the rest of the tuna (doug left some in the bowl)
4pm: 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes
7pm: Metformin+Jardiance; 3 chicken thighs, chopped salad (romaine, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, feta, greek dressing) 3 wraps (carb balance, 4 net carbs each) 

No comments:

Post a Comment