Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Out to Dinner

My friend Brian and his son are in town to see the Mets play the Nationals, so tonight we went into DC to have dinner with them. 

I love "Hoagie" which is what we call him. Or. I still call him from beyond years and years ago. I haven't had time to visit with his son in years but we had a wonderful chat tonight. I really love when people come to visit from away. 

We went to a brewery that Doug and I had tried to visit months ago, and had a great dinner.  

My carb count is out of orbit right now. Dinner was outstanding but I shoulda gone with a cobb salad or something. And fewer beers. But heck. so much fun tonight with good friends.

Here are some pics from dinner. I'm off to bed!



digits

exercise: Dedicated 10+12. I think the total should be a lot higher but the fitbit isn't reporting as many minutes as we walked around the waterfront and where the restaurant was, in addition to the time we walked around the metro and stuff.

blood glucose: 

9am: 191 
4pm 176
11pm: 230

food:
coffee
water
small ramekin of mac & cheese full of hamburger and salsa
leftover chicken salad
turkey sammitch on 647 bread with a beautiful tomato from my garden
fried chicken sammitch with a side salad
4 beers

No comments:

Post a Comment