Friday, May 17, 2024

Friday couldn't come soon enough

More fun at work, lots of things flying at me at once. Thankful for my team where I can say "can someone jump in that spreadsheet and do xyz thing" and immediately I see two of them in the spreadsheet working. 

I took lunch, I usually make something and eat at my computer while working but today I made an egg mcmuffin and then went outside to do things with dirt. I have enough dirt now that I need plants to fill the pots that now have dirt. I also got the hose out, and wished that I had my camera with me because Toffee was hilarious trying to figure this thing out. 

At about 4pm, I was waiting on some answers for things. Doug had gone into the office this morning, well, not to his actual office but to a park for a cookout. He came home not feeling so great and went and took a nap. So yeah. We needed stuff for dinner and I went shopping. 

Geoff was home when I got back, so he made dinner while I went back to work to see if finally there were some answers to my questions. 

I was relieved to see a response, but it wasn't a full response, but it was something.  We agreed to table things until Monday morning. I had other things to do. Someone is doing a major rebrand which will be "revealed" to their site visitors Monday and things need to be all lined up for this reveal. I helped with one of the products I support and it was nice to have an email saying "thanks for your help, we're all set with this one!"

Geoff made linguine and meat sauce. I bought what I thought was a small loaf of italian bread, but it was a take and bake loaf - it needs 15 minutes to finish baking at home. And that was fine. We didn't make garlic bread, it was just regular bread. And it was very nice. Hot, fresh, good. No effort on my part. 

After I closed the laptop for the night, completely relieved that the work week is over. I had gotten wine, and I weakness bought chocolate cake at Aldi (it's really tasty) but I didn't eat any of it. I did drink the wine. Then, we watched the Bruins. Sadly they lost. I'm kind of bummed out about it because they were so good. Looking for the Rangers to exact revenge for me. 

That's about it. I was going to take a walk with the dog but it started.... can you guess? POURING. And it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow too. And Sunday. I really want to get more plants but now? not sure we'll be able to. 

No photo - digits below. 







digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours; no walk today because I went to the grocery store instead. 6300+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 187
4:45pm: 146
10pm: 148 (how? so low?)

food:
coffee/water
11:30am: egg mcmuffin with double sausage patties
12:45: Metformin
6pm: giant glass of wine
6:30pm: bowl of pasta w/ meaty meat sauce and 2 slices of fresh baked bread; more wine
7:30pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment