Friday, May 10, 2024

Too many carbs

Today was a day when I didn't really do a good job with carbs. That's okay because most of the time I do. Geoff made mac & cheese for blunch, and then I had an apple and peanut butter when I usually would not have had food before dinner. Numbers were high, and some days are like that. 

It poured down rain today. Absolutely poured, and so many people are out seeing the Northern Lights due to the giant solar flare that is happening. Friends as far south as the NC/SC border are enjoying. 

We are socked in with clouds, no northern lights here. I'm sad for that. Very jealous of friends but also very happy for them. 

It's like that sometimes. 

Digits below. Better day tomorrow, I promise. 






digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours;  no dedicated 10; 7k steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9:15am: 184
4:45pm: 228
10:30pm: 215

food:
coffee/water/hot tea
10:45am: ramekin of mac & cheese w/bacon; metformin
2:30pm: apple w/peanut butter
6:30pm: metformin+jardiance; bowl of pasta shells w/meat sauce and .... 4 nice slices of garlic bread
white wine



No comments:

Post a Comment