Saturday, May 04, 2024

Good thing it is a rainy Saturday

Nothing at all was done today. 

First, it rained. Poured. Just. Meh. We almost put the heat on. That cold. 

Second, I've got a cold, and I am useless. Absolutely useless. I took two naps today, timed my steps for the end of one hour and the beginning of another, so I didn't miss. Well done. 

Doug cut his hair today, and that's like it. That's it. 

Not very exciting. No picture. Just digits.





digits 

exercise: 12/12. 30 min. indoor walk while Doug cut his hair and showered. 7k+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9:45am: 207
5pm: 130
10:30pm: 194

food:
coffee/water/hot tea
10:30am: chicken salad; metformin
7pm: two unreasonably huge bowls of tuna casserole (comfort food while feeling sick, is always good). Metformin+jardiance; white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment