Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Back on my bullshit

I met with my friend Matt tonight to finish rolling a character for a D&D campaign. 

He had about 5 of us who wanted to play, with him being the storyteller/game master, and they did episode 1 a couple weeks ago but I had not finished rolling my character. I started, but wanted his guidance.  Tonight we buttoned her up, and she's ready to go for episode 2. 

There were 2 of us who could not play when they first ran the game, I was at my mom's and it just was not going to work out for me to spend a couple hours uninterrupted with her there. 

Now we can play. I'm looking forward to it. Greatly.

Today was a very busy day, I wanted to go to the market at some point and also get some headphones, but didn't get out of the house to go to Target or Best Buy. When my dog ate my headphones I really should just have ordered some online that day because they'd be here now. Such is life.

Doug is going into the office tomorrow, so it isn't necessarily mandatory for me to work with my headphones on, and I really should run out before Geoff goes to work at noon. 

Speaking of Geoff's work, he said things are going very well so far and he's happy. It is a part time job, but I am hopeful he'll work his way, no pun intended, to a full time job there. I asked him if he's going to get his Associates next year and he said he'd like to, but wants to keep going here for a while. 

I wanted to get some things cleaned and ready and organized for cookie baking, but today just was too busy to fit that in. I should have just made some dough and got that started but again, too busy. Tomorrow's a new day.

I don't think I'm going to do the big cookie mailing like I did last year. That was a lot. I think I'll do a limited shipment of cookies, and my friend Sara and her son Henry can come help me decorate them any time between now and next weekend. A few people will get cookies but not the 20 or so who got last year. 

Anyway, I ate a lot of oreo cookies tonight and regret that. 

On that note, off to bed. Tomorrow's a new day. And you can enjoy that picture of Doug and Toffee relaxing on the couch tonight as I go to bed.

Digits further down below. 




digits 

exercise11/12 hours of 250 steps. No dedicated 10. 5100+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8am: 162
5pm: 165
10pm: 180

food:

coffee, water 
9:15am: 2 egg omelet w/ left over sausage, mushrooms, 1 slice of gouda cheese
12:30: pb&j; metformin
5pm: vodka tonic
6:30pm: metformin+jardiance; 2 bowls of pot roast
8pm: several oreo cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment