Saturday, December 02, 2023

Home

I was too tired to write an entry last night. I got up at 6am, washed sheets, and did last minute things for mom and left her house at 9:30am. I got home at 8pm. Everything was wonderful (even Connecticut didn't suck ass) until I went over the Delaware bridge. It started pouring and I would like to thank Delaware for not painting the lanes with any sort of reflective paint in the roads so fuck you Delaware. And fuck you everyone who got on my ass while I was in the far right lane trying to drive safely, and flashing high beams at me while there are 3 empty lanes to our left where you can fucking pass me fucking legally you fucking assholes. I hate you all. 

Anyway. 

Exhausted.

I didn't track my food yesterday very well, and I wasn't hungry. I pretty much got here, spent time with the fam, and went to bed. I didn't do at all much of anything today. 

The one thing I did want to mention is there are cones at the end of my mom's street and that last time I was there someone had stuck plastic flowers in the tops of the cones. While I was there this time, someone took them out, and my mom noticed and it made us both sad. 

As I was leaving, I saw someone had put something else there. And it made me smile. 

Digits, below. 

digits 

exercise12/12 hours of 250 steps.  no dedicated 10. 4000+steps by publish

blood glucose:

7am: 186
5pm: 164
10pm: 213

food:

coffee, water
noon: metformin
2pm: 2 pieces of toast w/pbj
6:30pm: meatballs+ a little spaghetti 
7:30: trail mix; beer

No comments:

Post a Comment