Wednesday, December 20, 2023

It Isn't Thursday After All

I felt like today was Thursday all day. 

I messaged my sister and told her to do her football picks before the 8pm game. Nope, that's tomorrow. My boss and I had our WEDNESDAY check in, and I wished him a happy christmas and great vacation since he is taking Friday off. But nope, no Chris. He's working tomorrow. I can wish him a happy vacation tomorrow in our team meeting. 

The extra good news is that I now have two whole days to do my QA work, which I thought I was going to cram into one day. Huh. Hooray. 

You ever have a day like that where you're disconnected from the calendar, day, date, time? 

No picture today, I realized it is super late and the dog is fast asleep and there are no cookies or anything yet because of my cold. 

Off to bed. Digits below.




digits 

exercise12/12 hours of 250 steps. No dedicated 10, 5400+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:45am: 202
5pm: 162
10pm: 180

food:

coffee, water, hot tea
10am: pbj sandwich on 647 wheat, and I just realized the PB is low sugar too. no wonder it tastes crummy.
12noon: metformin
1:30pm: last slice of tomato basil sourdough w/butter
2:30pm: several slices of ham
3pm: slices of pepperoni
6pm: chicken parm and some pasta
8pm: ramekin of mixed nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment