Sunday, December 24, 2023

Cookie and Cleaning day

Not lost on me is the fact I spent the day cleaning my house for someone... who cannot clean their house. That's all I'll say. 

Doug went to the market and I did house cleaning. I did quite a lot of cookie baking as well. I whipped up a batch of oatmeal craisin cookies, and they've pretty much disappeared. I put a lot of craisins in, and should have doubled the batter part and gotten more cookies out of this batch but no matter, it's all good. I'm very glad Doug and Geoff enjoyed them. 

There are very few things to do for tomorrow. One is finish the livingroom. I vacuumed today and Toffee was incredibly curious about the vacuum. I wish someone was here to video her reaction. She sat here and tilted her head side to side to watch it move around. 

Bathroom is clean, some christmas lights are up, dining table is set up, and cookie business can take place before the ham goes into the oven tomorrow.

I'd like a large stack of sugar cookies and some christmas trees with Dots in the dough for ornaments. I meant to make those last year and didn't get around to it, so this is the year, kids. 

Here's Toffee watching TV. She intently watches, and football (and commercials) are very interesting. Digits below. 

digits 

exercise9/12 hours of 250 steps.   Missed 9am and 10am from sleeping in (could have done 10 but. Meh). Somehow missed 7 and not sure how because I was walking all over and making cookies and stuff. huh. 5600+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

10am: 183
5pm: 160
10pm: 176

food:

coffee, water 
12:30pm: Metformin
1:30pm: Mad Science Beers
2:30pm: low sugar P and low sugar J on Keto Friendly bread
6:30: battered shrimp (9) and a mess of tater tots; beer; metformin+jardiance
beer



No comments:

Post a Comment