Tuesday, December 05, 2023

A Day Alone

Doug went to work this morning and Geoff started his new job in person today (orientation yesterday was online). So the New Dog and I were solo today. We had a visit from an electrician, I had forgotten I set up this appointment today. She went into the kennel nicely, and stayed while he was here. 

But after I went to get a cup of coffee, and she had eaten my headphones. Good thing I have multiple sets but her look of "what, me?" is hilarious. She also destroyed an indestructable toy and tore apart another plushy squishy. 

We'll be buying all new toys for her. 


 We didn't get a walk but went out every hour for zoomies and fun runs. Doug came home at 3, and Geoff got home at 6. She was thrilled when everyone came back to the house. Have to love that. 

This picture is from right when she fell asleep on my feet, I held her head up and she snored. It was delightfully sweet. 

Digits below.


digits 

exercise11/12 hours of 250 steps. missed 2pm by 1 minute because i was in a meeting that ended up going over the top of the hour. 6k steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

7:30am: 153
5pm: 198
10pm: 213 

food:

coffee, water
11:30: Metformin
12noon: grilled cheese and tuna on 647 bread
2pm: trail mix mostly peanuts, some raisins, some m&ms 
6:30pm: chicken fajitas; shiraz wine
8pm: small slice of carrot cake

No comments:

Post a Comment