Thursday, December 07, 2023

Toffee it is

We've been back and forth with each other on what to rename the dog. Aubree just wasn't clicking for either of us. And we thought and talked and discussed, neither in agreement. 

I wanted Potato or Tater Tot, Tato, Tay-to. Doug thought Potato was fun but why not in a foreign language like Italian for Patata. TataTot. 

I had thought about a toasty marshmallow kind of "Smores" name. Or maybe Cocoa. He mentioned Toffee to me, and I thought yeah sure, Toffee. 

Toffee it is. 

I don't have a picture today, it was a crazy busy day and I'm only doing the post to do the digits. Doug got up super early this morning and let her out, but she came back to bed with me until 8:15, surprisingly. She snuck up into the bed last night sometime after 3am, and neither of us noticed. I want her to sleep on the floor but, she's stealthy and sneaky and got her little ass up where she could be cozy. And ya know... I've missed having a bed dog. So. I'm not mad. 

Alright, more tomorrow.

Digits, below.





digits 

exercise12/12 hours of 250 steps.  no dedicated 10.  just under 5k steps for the day

blood glucose:

8:30am: 155
5pm: 173
10:15pm: 169

food:

coffee, water
11am: pbj sandwich on keto bread; metformin
2pm: left over chicken fajita & pepper/onion with mayo mixed in as a chicken salad
5:30pm: wine
6:30pm: 2 cluck pucks w/sauce and mozzarella
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment