Saturday, December 30, 2023

Ending the year with meh

At times, I do lots and then there are days. Well. Nothing. Today was a nothing. Between my toes on my right foot hurting like hell from getting stubbed, I just didn't feel like doing a damn thing. 

Linda is headed home tomorrow from mom's and usually we'd probably do a video chat but ya boi has no energy. 

I realized the one thing Geoff wanted for Christmas was a couple more sets of scrubs. Today would have been the day to go but. Meh. 

The internet tells me they are open tomorrow but I'll call and double check before we drive out there. It's trafficky out there. 

We got new tires on the Dodge and the check engine light came on for the Mini. If it's not one thing, it's another. 

Bedtime, kids. Bedtime.

Digits down there... 








digits 

exercise12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Did extra stretches of steps but not a full 10 min at all. 5500+ by bedtime

blood glucose:

8am: 203
5pm: 140
10pm: 180

food:
coffee, water
12:30pm: pbj on 647 potato bread; metformin
5pm: 2 chocolate chip cookies
6:45: cheesesteak on roll; metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment