Friday, December 22, 2023

Vigilant

 Last night Doug went to bed very early and so Toffee and I went in the guest room. At about 3 am, she was awake and growling at something outside. I had to pee, so I went and came back and sat with her, but I couldn't see anything. My neighbor's back yard flood light turned on and off, so something was out there, maybe something small. She could see it, and her hackles were up and she hummed deep down inside. 

Eventually she stopped and went back to sleep, and got back on her grind at 7. 

I felt very well protected. 

Today was a slow day at work but also very busy. I started making sugar cookie dough at about 4:30 to get ready for actual baking and cookie doing. I'm sure that'll be coming up soonly. 

Doug had me email his aunt to invite her and his cousin over for Christmas dinner, so, I have to be vigilant myself and tidy up and not just have the table covered with cookie doings like last year. Well at least I can get a ton baked and decorate right after Christmas.  It'll all be fine.

Digits below the patrol dog.

digits 

exercise11/12 hours of 250 steps.  Somehow missed 8pm because Doug and I were watching a very stupid show and I lost track of time. No dedicated 10. 5200+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9:30am: 134
5pm: 142
9:15pm: 180

food:

coffee, water, hot tea
10:30am: 2 slices of 647 bread w/pb
11am: Metformin
6pm: baked stuffed chicken breast w/stove top stuffing, and asparagus; white wine
7:30pm: Metformin+jardiance
several handfuls of m&ms 

No comments:

Post a Comment