Monday, September 14, 2026

Roku Ro-booooooo

Somehow, our Roku is dead. It is built into our TV, and it popped up a "system updating" message and never came back. 

Doug is a bit pissed about this because he was watching something. So now he's trying to figure it all out. 

I'm getting ready for bed. I thought about making bracelets, but oh my glob I am just tired tonight. 

The treadmill got a little bit of a run this afternoon, I was waiting for Geoff to get home from the market with some dinner fixin's. I was going to make meatballs from scratch but he started making meat sauce, and I was a little mad about that because I didn't want pasta. We had sub rolls and I wanted a small half a sub sub of meatballs. 

So I cut my run short, and then didn't feel like getting back on the treadmill. I ate some of the baked ziti he made (thankful that he cooks even if it isn't what I want!) and then after dinner I took Toffee for a walk. I went on a usual loop but then added a couple blocks on to make it a longer stroll. There is a restaurant a couple blocks away that we've tried to go to a few times, and every time it is closed. So today, there's a "coming soon" sign in the window. 

This, even after people left google reviews on their google listing about how they suck because their listing and website say they are open, and the owner keeps yelling at people to not give him bad reviews. 

Oh, the internet, you are entertaining. 

Work was pretty good, we had our monthly team meeting and I got to run through 6 things with only one minute allotted because one of my co-workers talked about his one thing for 4 minutes. That's okay, I pretty much said "there is literally so much happening that if you want to know, you can hit me up and I'll walk you through it. 

I have to update some help documentation before noon tomorrow. Proofread the release notes, and we found out the big huge server migration that was supposed to happen before the end of September is now scheduled for 'mid november' so. We'll see when she happens. 

Below are two pictures from Saturday that for some reason I could not download. But here they are today. Sorry the Roper picture is blurry, I took it through the window of the brewery. And I liked the dog's crossed paws. She was lovely.

Also, it took an hour of internet searching, but Doug figured out the Roku. Proud of him! 

Digits, below. 


digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. very short treadmill run, 10 min/.73 mi; Toffee walk 30 min/1.36 mi. 10k+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose: 

9:15am: 107
4:45pm: 94 
9:30pm: 170 

food & meds:

9:15am: jardiance & back on the new meds
12:15: roast beef and 2 slices of colby jack on 647 bread w/mayo
3pm: new meds
5:30: 2 chocolate donuts 
6:30pm: small bowl of pasta w/meat sauce (didn't finish it, meh, not hungry)
7:30pm: met+glip
no wine/alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment