Friday, November 18, 2022

half day hopefulness

 Well, today I was going to take a half day off work but it ended up just me bailing 2 hours early. And talking to my work wife about the shit show of our week. I wanted to take the whole day, because in my office, all of us try and take our birthday off. Kind of "here's a gift to yourself!" But my birthday is a Saturday, and I'm already taking Tuesday and Wednesday off next week. I neglected to think about taking off Monday, I really should have.

I had big plans for a couple hours free this afternoon. 

I want to take some guster posters to get professionally framed.  I also have a really nice vintage ad that his grandfather framed from Saturday Evening Post, and it fell off the wall (in the bathroom) and the frame shattered, so I want to get that piece completely matted and framed.

The hair, it needs cut!

But mostly my Treat Yo Self gift was not working any more today.  And that's all that matters.




digits

exercise: dedicated 10+11

blood glucose:
9am: 150
5pm: 136
11pm: 201(thanks, cake.)

food:
coffee, water
11:30am: 2 big pieces of meatloaf, left over mashed potatoes, mexican cheese melted on top.
12:30: metformin
6pm: 2 hotdogs with buns and American cheese; doritos
6:45pm metformin+jardiance
7pm: lone hotdog no bun
7:30: large slice of Smith Island Cake, carrot cake style (Doug bought it for me for my birthday weekend. ooof)
red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment