Monday, November 28, 2022

Plumbing

 Doug came up the other day to tell me that there was water dripping down through to Geoff's bathroom ceiling from our bathroom. Great. I filed a ticket with the rental company on Friday, and this morning the plumbers came. 

I had to pull everything out of the closet before they got there, knowing they'd be going in through the wall access to look at the pipes. So everything ended up on my bed. Ugh. I have so much to clean/do/purge and I'm kind of hoping I get into it when the boys are gone. It'll beat sitting here by myself just watching TV.

Turns out there is a crack in the tile at the grout, and I hadn't noticed it. And it wasn't a regular occurrence because it's all about the shower hitting the wall when we rinse off or whatever, and the water runs down the wall to the crack. 

At least it isn't the drain. Or the toilet. It can be fixed, probably with some new grout and tile repair. They pulled the ceiling apart in Geoff's bathroom to get fresh air in there, and told me they'd report to the property management company so we can get it fixed. That will be the most work.

Anyway. Nothing really else to report. It was an incredibly busy day at work, will be tomorrow too. Sigh.




digits

exercise:

blood glucose
8am: 191
xpm: missed the reading I usually do by 5pm. oops.
10pm: 175

food:
coffee, water
12 noon: 2 blat wraps (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, mayo) on low carb fajita wraps (5 net carbs each)
12:30: Metformin
5:30pm: stir fry chicken, yellow squash, sugar snap peas, onions, in peanut sauce (peanut butter, soy sauce, spicy thai chili paste, beef stock, parsley)
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment