Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Road Trip Envy

Doug and Geoff are planning their big road trip and I am happy for them. And jealous. 

They better bring me back refrigerator magnets, damnit. 

They talk about it every day, Geoff is interested in Memphis. Doug has suggested Nashville. Doug thinks they'll get to New Orleans too, but I keep reminding him that they do eventually need to come back here, and it is a long ass trip to get home from there. 

Work is insane right now, and I wish I could walk away from things but this is the worst time of year. We lose 3 teammates at the end of the calendar year, there is so much that still needs to be done, and I told my manager I am not taking over their duties. 

I hope he knows I am not joking.

Tomorrow is a big day, and I'm already exhausted just thinking about it. 


no picture. just digits. 




digits:

exercise:

blood glucose:
8:30am: 200
5:15pm: 160
10pm: 169

food:
coffee, water
11:30am: hot and sour soup and bbq spare ribs heated up together
2pm: metformin
6pm: chicken parm (1 chicken breast w/sauce and cheese)
7pm: metformin+jardiance
7:15pm: ramekin of mixed nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment