Thursday, July 11, 2024

More Candied Nuts

Today I spun up 4 cups of candied cashews. And then I made 4 cups of chocolate covered cashews. I have an entire container of mixed nuts, and I'm wondering what on earth to do to them. 

Why am I like this? Why do I just get into some groove on one thing and ride it until I'm sick of it. I did this a few years ago with granola. 

Heck, I may make granola and mix it with candied nuts. I bet with the chocolate ones that'd be amazing. Clusters of sweet salty granola and nuts. 

Doug just suggested margarita salt and a hint of lime. Also, I could make spicy chocolate too. 

Hmmmmmmm. Oh the possibilities. 

Nothing more to report. I sat out grilling this evening hoping that R & J and Meg would walk down the street and they didn't. Oh well. Maybe this weekend. 

Digits below. 







digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. 23 min. walk in the house. 6k steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:45am: 171
4:15pm: 141
10:30pm: 145

food:

coffee/water
10:30am: 647 english muffin w/pb 
noon: metformin
an unreasonable amount of candied cashews and chocolate coated cashews, you know, for tasting and comparison
6pm: chicken breast over Big Salad w/ bleu cheese dressing
7:30pm: metformin+jardiance
a couple hard seltzers

No comments:

Post a Comment