Tuesday, July 05, 2022

No Faster Car. Yet.

Doug came home yesterday with no car purchased. That's alright. We'll find the right car. 

He was super disappointed in this dealership. There were tons of employees around but no one could take him on a test drive or answer any questions. "Maybe someone'll be here.... around 2?" the guy says to him. 

Oh okay. 

So he left and drove by a yard sale, and got some bowls that we don't really need. But he liked them. I sent Jess this picture of them, and they said "those are some Midwestern ass bowls." Which is very true. 

He's going out again later to see if he has more success with another dealership. 

I had other stuff I was going to write about but don't have the energy to get into it. I've had a stomach ache today, and am going to head to bed early.

Here's a picture of a little bridge on our walk from yesterday. Just the right distance for me to go before I get bored and grumpy, and it was very green and pretty yesterday. Digits after the picture.

Digits

Exercise: 

Blood Glucose:
8am: 226 (I already had coffee so I don't know if that has an impact?)
2:30pm: 172
6:30pm: 153
10pm: 193 (ate dinner at 7 so very close to the meal)

Food:
Coffee
Water
Iced Coffee
pepperoni slices with a schmear of pub cheese
2 red hot sausages and coleslaw

No comments:

Post a Comment