Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Phineas is a bad watchdog

Hallelujah, we are home. We made ALL the noise. Doug stood at the top of the stairs screaming Phineas' name thinking he was down the basement with the Boy. Geoff said "he's in here with me" from the guest room. 

The entire time we were bringing in bags and being noisy - this dog did not respond. Well. Good job, Dog. I won't leave you in charge of all my treasures! 

Happy to be home. We had a great final day with mom and looking back since Sunday, we got a lot accomplished. Sometimes this was frustrating and annoying, but, she allowed us to help. And that means a lot to Doug and to me. 

Before I fall asleep, just wanted to mention that we stopped for dinner in Hancock, MD, at a place called Buddylou's. Worth the stop, and, we'll have to go back for their full menu. They have a very limited menu at night and the focus is on ice cream at night in the summer. The real menu looks nice! Too bad we didn't have all those choices (if you visit their website). We didn't leave hungry, and we had a great time looking at the shop. Will post a more detailed write up tomorrow for sure. I should take a walk but wow. tired. And I feel like I am still moving.

Digits after the pic of my reward after five days of all the things. 


digits

exercise: No dedicated 10 but the fitbit says I got close to 4000 steps with all that car stuff in the middle so. that's something?

blood glucose:
9am 178
6pm 161
11pm: 211 

food
Coffee
Water
handful of mixed nuts in the car (approx 5pm)
buffalo chicken pieces over a garden salad with bleu cheese dressing
some sort of pork sub (delicious) with pickled carrots and onions on ciabatta bread, part of 2 pupusas that doug ordered
medium soft serve ice cream
2 hard seltzers 

No comments:

Post a Comment