Friday, July 22, 2022

Travelin'

 We are on our way to Doug's mom's for a couple days. Family reunion, and a few days beyond that. We're staying at her condo. It's nice that she has the space for us to stay but to be honest? 

Where's mah pool?

Where's mah floppy hat?

Where's mah cocktail?!!

I will get all of that in Maine in a couple weeks but I just kind of feel like I need a not stay with my mother in law kind of trip. But. Here we are. 

I'm scheduling this post to publish in the morning on 7/22. It's her birthday. We're supposed to go out to dinner. There's already been arguing about that. I won't get into it. 

I'm really only online to set my out of office, turn off Slack notifications, look up a place geoff can maybe get same day alterations on his scrubs (I tried to hem them and man did I almost fuck them right the hell up!) 

I'm headed to bed so we can get up super early and hit the road. Doug went down to put the clothes in the dryer, so thankfully it'll all be pull out and fold fresh! He almost waved me off when I asked him to go do it, like he'll just do it in the morning, but. .. that'll be like an hour long, and if we wake up later than expected? well shit. That'll suck. 

My food is going to be all out of balance, so I am going to go see about protein shakes so i can substitute whatever foodstuffs are being ordered. I want to keep my blood glucose down. 

And walks outside will happen. I can't do laps in the house with her. Too bad the dog isn't coming. But. It will probably be too hot to walk him anywhere to be honest. 

Alrighty then. 

Good morning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment