Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Bangs

Today was an exceptionally busy day. I want to get to my Guster recap but it is already 2.5 weeks ago and I am not super feeling the write-up energy. Maybe I'll just post a bunch of pictures. I dunno. 

Spent some time today doing stuff for mom, ran into roadblocks with setting up accounts and not having access to her email. I did a ton of work stuff. I set up meetings and had meetings. I am exhausted from work and today is just day 2 of being back after time off. I wonder if I just don't have the heart and love for this job that I used to. But I don't think there's much else I could do vocationally that would be good.

I talked to Linda and a friend from college who lives very close to mom who I was going to try and connect with while we were there, but it didn't click. It was fun catching up. 

Today's weather was stunning. It is nice enough to turn off the AC and open all the windows and sleep under sheets and listen to crickets and birds. Tomorrow may be perfect enough to sit outside at the patio table, finally, which I've longed to do.

Last night, I got frustrated with my hair and cut my bangs. It's not horrible, but I really should have shown some restraint. Ya know? But. The scissors were right there and I was sick to death of my hair poking me in the eyeballs. It'll grow. And by then, I'll need all the hair cut all around. Probably a month from now. 

Anyway.

Digits below.  No picture, but I'll try and get my bangs for you to laugh at tomorrow maybe. Maybe.









digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. 

blood glucose:

8:30am: 198 (I already had 2 cups of coffee so I don't know what impact that has on the digit)
5pm: 135 
10pm: 148

food:

coffee, water
12noon: BLAT salad (very large) 
12:30: Metformin
6:15pm: 2 hot dogs, 1 bun
6:30: metformin+jardiance
white wine
9pm: ramekin of trail mix+cashews


No comments:

Post a Comment